1. Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust. Go ahead. Admit it. It was even better than Porto’s Pumpkin Pie.
2. Brownie Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache. I used my own recipe for the cheesecake from June 2012 post, but instead of mixing the chocolate chips into the cheesecake batter I used them for ganache.
Mint Chocolate Chips Cookies for my Dad.
4. Banana Brownie Bread – more of a desert bread than a breakfast kind of banana bread. Be sure to spread with peanut butter.
5. Pumpkin Brownies. The easiest recipe ever, but not moist enough for my taste. Personally, I adore Yogurtland brownie bits. I get a whole three every time.
6. Pumpkin Bundt with Caramel Glaze. It is good luck to eat a ring-shaped cake for New Year’s.
But of course, I am taking requests. Please be sure to let me know, if you would like me to bake anything especially for you.