December 29, 2012

LA FAB: My Happy “birkin”

As you all know, I am undeniable, hopelessly, madly in love with LA City.  One of the things I love the most about LA is the Fashion District.  You never know what you will dig up.  Here is my latest fabulous find – a “birkin” bag.  ;D 

And it is truly fabulous.  Oh the softest crocodile pleather! Oh the shoulder strap! Oh the adorable padlock! Oh the dumbly useless tassel! Oh the Eiffel Towers on the zipper pulls! Oh all the handy pockets! Oh the unbeatable price of $10! But what makes me the happiest is the perfect orange color.  Oh my happy “birkin”!



 
P.S. Did you notice that my happy bag looks just like the one Samantha had in Abu Dhabi in the "Sex and the City II" movie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to take advantage of the First Amendment.