March 1, 2018

2018 Monthly Challenge: February


Since my January 2018 challenge was somewhat of a flop, I decided to pick something easy for February. My February challenge was "No Booze" - kind of like the Dry January, except February has less days.

I actually did well with that. Apparently, all you have to do is not buy alcohol. Of course, the first thing I did today - March 1st - was make me some pudding shots. Ha ha don't judge. My pudding shot recipe can't really make anyone drunk anyway. 

The challenge for March is harder by far. I resolve to write for at least 30 minutes a day. No other, more solid parameters around it, no other measures of success - just write. It doesn't matter what it is - this blog, my professional blog, my journal, a letter to the President - as long as am writing something for 30 minutes. This will be hard, because I will have to force myself to actually focus on typing and not just surf the net after turning on this machine. On the other hand, 30 minutes is not that long and sounds reasonably doable. 

Make up days are allowed as long as the total length of writing time adds up to 15 and a half hours for the month. Let's see where it takes me.

Up next: 2018 Monthly Challenge - A March of Writing





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to take advantage of the First Amendment.